So, you're thinking of becoming a Life Team Leader? Great! The three categories below will help you understand the basics of what that role involves. To talk more about being a Leader, or to start your training, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Curious: I am interested in life issues and leadership.
- Christian: I know and trust Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
- Coachable: I am willing to be trained and supported by CFL.
- Capable: I have some leadership ability and the time to exercise it.
- Credible: I am trusted by my church leaders.
- Abide in Jesus.
- Receive coaching from CFL.
- Lead the Life Team: Concentrate on leadership basics, Conduct Team formation, Call and conduct Team meetings, Clarify goals, and Connect with people.
- Expect 8 hours for initial training (C1 & 2, below) and about 1 hour/week in ongoing duties not including your Team's regular monthly meeting.
CFL Training and Support
- Initial Training - Life Team Leader Training and Life Team 101 Training, 4 hours each, live or DVD formats, each includes certification
- Personal coaching for you and your Team
- Online encouragement (email, CFL News, and online resources)
- Prayer support from the CFL staff, board, and praise/prayer team
- Regional groups and events for leaders, Teams, and churches (in some areas)
May God bless you as you consider becoming a Life Team Leader. Please contact us for more information and/or to consider your fitness for his role at firstname.lastname@example.org.